JRF can provide Fume Extraction & Scrubbing Systems for any processing Industry
Features of JRF Scrubbing System are
- Designed for intimate gas-liquid contact providing high absorption rate with carefully designed and precisely manufactured modem internals.
- Packing support plates of multi-beam gas injection type to avoid flooding.
- Liquid distributor designed to offer minimum restriction to gas flow and for high efficiency liquid distribution.
- Liquid redistributor of orifice-riser type.
- Packing type and size selected to allow high gas-liquid traffic with low pressure drop for the gas.
- Mist eliminator selected to entrap fine mist with minimal pressure drop.
- Recirculation tank of suitable holding capacity provided as per requirement with provision of mounting the scrubber directly on recirculation tank to save space.
- Recirculation pump of required capacity and head.
- Efficiently designed proprietary centrifugal fan of suitable capacity and static pressure.
- Heat exchanger designed to give required heat transfer duty wherever needed.
- Efficient mode of pollutant removal.
- Low pressure drop and minimum energy requirement.
- Once through or recycling operation as desired.
- Easy flexibility and high turn down.
- Maintenance free and noiseless operation.
- Minimum or no man power required.
- Lowest payout period.